Here's a recipe for a protein packed breakfast that will be sure to get your day off on the right foot!
I love to pair these with gluten free toast with coconut oil/peanut butter and a piece of fruit. They are also great options for on the go snacks for the protein enthusiast who like to track Macros.
This meal comes Gluten Free and loaded with healthy fats, phyto-nutrients, protein and fiber! A perfect combination for a great day!
- Preheat Oven to 375
- Line or spray a 6 pan muffin tin
- 12 Eggs (whites or whole)
- 1 Cup finely chopped spinach and other select veggies
- 2 Tbsp Salsa
- Bacon bits :)
- Blend or whisk together the eggs and salsa
- Pour mixture into muffin tins 3/4 full
- Sprinkle with chopped veggies and other select ingredients
- Sprinkle top with cheese
- Bake 375 for 20min
- Each muffin yields about 8g protein